I found a simple, quick and effective way to relax and refresh myself. So I thought I would share it with you all… . Tired eyes, a heavy head and fatigue are all relieved by the following:
- Switch off lights if possible. Sit or lie down comfortably and close your eyes.
- Breathe in deeply, imagining the breath coming into your heart. Release the breath out from your heart. Repeat twice more.
- Take your attention to your eyes and forehead and imagine them to be flooded with white light.
- Now focus on clearing your forehead of any real or imaginary frowns. Keep your attention here for about 30 seconds, relaxing all strain in this area.
- Now take your attention to your eyes and progressively relax your eye balls and eye muscles. See them being soothed by the white light. Continue this intention for about 1 minute.
- Rub your palms briskly together, gently cover your eyes and then slowly open your eyes.
You will find your self calmer, focused and refreshed. You can repeat this exercise as often as you like during the day.
Please share your experience and any such exercises you may like your self!