Today is the fifth anniversary of this blog, which I started writing on Sameer’s 6th death anniversary. In my first post, “Light House”, describing a mysterious happening after his passing, I wrote:
“Death is an unarguable inevitability. And there will be questions and emotions when a loved one moves on. However, those who stay behind – can celebrate the life lived. Through greater love, deeper understanding in their own lives.”
In light of that start, today, I look back with satisfaction on the 147 posts thus far. Each one sharing a little bit of myself and what I have learned. In the hope that it will be of some help to someone else.
And I dare say, the articles have lived up to this intent. As a repository of resource articles, the blog has generated a great deal of soul-satisfying feedback from its small, but regular group of followers. That makes all the hours of composition and writing worthwhile.
A heartfelt thanks to all those who read, experiment with the suggestions, like, share with friends, and write back with their feedback. You motivate me to continue.
I shared a List of Select Posts last September, for the ease of bookmarking. Here are some additions from the current year, (based upon the response they received) in no particular order:
- “I must be happy. All the time.” ~ Is that true?
- Preparing for the New (Year).
- 9 Clearing Statements to Address the Fear of Uncertainty.
- A Prayer To Restore Faith.
- Material Wealth, Abundance, and Spirituality.
- 16 Effective Ways to Dissolve Unhappiness.
- How To Dissolve A Long Standing Grievance.
- How To Navigate Through Significant Change.
- 11 Crisp Reminders To Help With Difficult Situations.
- 16 Clearing Statements To Address The Self-Sabotage of “Inevitability”.
Looking forward to our continuing interaction!
Good wishes to all and thank you.