- Essential supplies– Include a sense of humor, tissues and eyeglass cleaners.
- Know that it is impossible to cover all of this vast and diverse terrain in a single trip.
- The landscape is changing all the time. Your choices and actions also contribute to this change.
- Routinely consult a map to understand your current position and reorient yourself.
(Updated, local area maps are available at all pit stops.)
- Whether long, short, direct, winding, easy, or difficult, all roads eventually lead home.
- Expect to feel pain at times. Design excellence ensures that this discomfort feels real and true. It is an essential component of the acclaimed reward-punishment matrix. (But be assured that at the end of your journey, you will find you actually came through unscathed.)
- You may proceed at a pace of your choice.
- Different routes will appeal to different individuals. To each his own.
- You are free to experience as much as you can, or as little as you want.
(Cautionary Note: Some popular attractions can be captivating. High Drama, Romcom, Monopoly, History Repeats, Gurudom and Lost are addictive rides and may consume all your time and attention.)
- You are free to change direction and speed at any time. However, consequences of these changes are non-negotiable: costs and benefits are both to be borne in full.
- Co-travellers are free to part ways, as also to regroup.
- Mirrors are present everywhere for your convenience. Simply pause if you wish to reflect.
- Speed breakers are in place to remind you to slow down, enjoy the scenery and smell the flowers.
- When the nights are darkest, the light shines the brightest. Look to the skies for highlighted signs.
- Travel logs are optional. Your observations and reviews may be curated for those seeking travel assistance.
- Innumerable treasures have been hidden in obvious sight. Be attentive or you will miss these.
- Frequently, you will encounter forks in the road. Rely on your subjective inner navigation programs at such times. (Integrating these with your personal value system is helpful in ensuring optimal functioning.)
- Befriend your shadow. It never leaves your side, hints at your true immenseness and points back towards the light Source.
- Dive into your experience fully and whole-heartedly. This mind-body will pass through just this once.
- Help-lines are open at all times. Ask and you shall receive. (The messenger may be different from what you expect, but the answer arrives.)
- This beautiful place is nothing if not unpredictable.
Hence, some or none of the above may apply.
Enjoy the rides, surf the waves and leave the world a better place!