The requests for guidance with managing waves of emotions and sometimes inexplicable overwhelm have been rising in recent times. Energetically sensitive people feel affected by the collective energies and with all the calamities and changes in the collective and at individual levels, there is often turbulence in the air. I have been sharing these tips in private and decided to share them here for the benefit of those who are looking for this material.
I understand that some of this may make no sense to a large amount of the population and may also provoke my Advaita – inclined friends to remind me of the value of ‘not doing’ and being. I hold argument with neither and will not be responding to any comments along this line. I believe the most pragmatic thing possible is to be honest about where you are located on your spiritual journey. So if you need a float to help when you feel you are drowning – so be it. Once you remember you always knew how to swim – you can drop them. Until then, do what is needed in the moment to stay afloat. It may seem like a lot to do, but it gets effortless with little practice. The relief is so palpable, that it is worth cultivating the habits that resonate.
Once one is more consistently centered in oneness, the idea of separation, threat and defense are irrelevant and slipping into our ‘home space’, or rather out of the maya – results in more frequent states of calming harmony. The longer term intention of moving into that awareness with regular meditations and inner work is recommended. Love is all there is and that is all that is really ever required. So anything that brings you to seeing and living from the heart is a practice that will benefit. Remember that love and fear cannot co-exist. But until you get into the swing of things, here are some useful options:
1. Violet flame/Golden sphere visualization for protecting and holding your own space. Advised before stepping into meetings and crowded spaces.
2. Whenever you have a shower, intend that your aura is being cleansed of all foreign and negative energies as well.
3. If possible, once in a while draw a bath or use a bucket – with a cupful of unrefined sea salt.
4. Earthing is an excellent way to drain off stuff – barefeet on sand/earth/sea.
5. Smudging with sage/dhoop, ringing bells, Mahamrutunjaya mantra playing in the background, or other healing music all help maintain a cleaner space.
6. Declutter. Clutter distracts. Be careful of old stuff and things you bring into your space.
7. Whenever an addictive urge comes up, run all the tests below and avoid succumbing to numbing distractions. The short term relief comes at a heavy, long term cost. Try to remain in awareness. Emotional Freedom Techniques can be used to address cravings.
8. Cut cords with anyone you suspect you have entanglements with, as soon as you can.
9. You can call on a favourite angel, or ascended Master to help with clearing or keeping your space clean. Archangel Michael, Christ, Dhwaj Kwal and Wyamoos, are particularly helpful in this area.
10. Crystals like Smoky Quartz, Black Agate and Black Tourmaline are helpful. Wash and clean regularly if used.
11. Regular time in nature, with animals and alone. Not only refreshes but also anchors in the awareness of your own ‘clean space’ and helps you notice when you pick up and need to clean.
12. Whirling, Dance, Music, Exercise all help to move energies and keep them from stagnating. Also helps undo any depression or fatigue.
To be learned and practiced over the long term:
1. Awareness is the key. Center yourself and be fully present – claim your space. Reconnect to source.
2. Learn to tune in to the body and LISTEN to it. You can use muscle testing, breath or simply notice if you are feeling light or heavy, expanded or tight. Learn to notice anything that triggers you, whether it be a space, substance or person, and avoid if possible. Don’t try to rationalize it. You can’t take care of another if you are not taking care of yourself first. If you choose to be around them, make sure you are connected to source.
3. At the first sign of discomfort ask “Who does this belong to?” several times. If it makes you feel lighter or saying “This is not mine” makes you feel lighter, than simply request it return to sender with elevated consciousness. (This is an Access Consciousness tool.)
4. If triggered, ask “Is there an entity?” and “Is there an astral entity?” If yes, command to go to light. If that doesn’t work, ask what they want and negotiate a solution. Emotions are the bridge that connects – so clear any trapped emotions you become aware of with EFT or by holding the intention and running fingers from nose, over the head to top of spine three times. For those interested, recommend study and use of Emotion Code for finding and releasing trapped emotions. Overwhelm is one of the most common Trapped Emotions for empaths and you can always start with clearing that one.
5. Other possibilities are resonance and inherited emotions. Again, EFT, Emotion Code, or the Access Clearing Statement can be used to release any such emotions you find with muscle testing or dowsing.
6. Work on clearing self of trapped emotions and fixed points of views. These are the bridges – the hooks in us. The less we have of these, the less chances of someone else’s stuff finding our frequency or attaching to us, as there is limited commonality. So healing old wounds, letting go of judgments and rigid stances is actually important and useful, requiring ongoing consistent practice.
7. NOW Healing The mid-line running from lower root chakra through the center and all the way up and above the crown chakra is like the controlling energy centre where you can “enter commands” by sweeping attention up this mid-line and making the statements. Useful commands:
a. ALIGN with Wholeness NOW. Or Reconnect with Source NOW.
b. ALIGN to own energies NOW
c. Bring up all the information, emotion, energy, contributors, entities, etc… to be cleared in the field by intention and then run the command “DISENTANGLE NOW”.
d. REPAIR Energy Field NOW
e. REINTEGRATE NOW
You can repeat any of the above (with sweep of attention up the center) as often as required till you feel done.
“We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves.” ~ Dalai Lama
I hope and intend that some of the above suggestions will help a few readers find their inner peace, despite any outer storms. (If you find any of the above useful, please do share it with others. Thank you.)